100% Pure Essential Oil
Commonly known as Indian Geranium.
BOTANICAL NAME: Cymbopogon martinii
METHOD OF EXTRACTION: Steam distillation
PART OF PLANT: Leaves & stems of the grass
AROMA: Light, Sweet, Floral
COLOR: Pale yellow
- often diffused to freshen up and sanitize the air.
- relieve discomfort of flu and fever
- has antibacterial & antiseptic properties
- uplifting & rejuvenating
- blends well with: bergamot, geranium, peppermint, sandalwood, ylang ylang
- Direct Inhalation
Simply pour a 2-3 drops on a tissue /handkerchief and inhale it deeply through your nose. You can also inhale directly from the bottle of essential oil.
For aroma diffuser/oil burner:
100ml ; 3-5 drops
300ml ; 11-15 drops
500ml ; 21-25 drops
- Topical Application / Massage
For Children/Pregnant women:
1% dilution = 10 drops of essential oil to 50ml of carrier oil (sweet almond oil, jojoba oil)
For Average adults:
2% dilution = 20 drops of essential oil to 50ml of carrier oil
- Bathing Oil
Dilute 5-10 drops of Pine Essential Oil in 30 ml (1 oz.) of a carrier oil and add it to a bathtub filled with warm water.
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Store away from sunlight
- Consult healthcare practitioner if pregnant / lactating
- For topical use: Conduct a skin patch test prior to ensure that you are not sensitive to the essential oil. If there are any unwanted effects, such as a burning sensation or irritation in the area of application, please rinse thoroughly with soap & water and avoid continuous usage on skin.
Note: These information and reference are provided for informational purposes only. It should not represent any medical information.